MTV Style wedding highlights
- This is a compilation video of highlights of events during preparation, ceremony and reception.
- Cinematic, the term is defined as making a movie or film. Within the wedding videography industry it has taken on the following meaning: It is captured and edited for the dramatic effect and mood. It is usually presented with a particular style and "wow" effect that may not be present in a "mere documentary" of the event.
- Highlights: That shows highlights of the ceremony and reception. Usually running under 5 minutes, highlights videos may be uploaded to YouTube and other social networking websites.
- Traditional tends to look more like a family-shot video; it can be edited, but usually lightly. Everything is edited in a linear progression and usually in its entirety. These videos tend to be 2 to 3 hours, and even longer, in length.
- Same Day Edit: (Also called a wedding day edit) A short video produced from the footage of the wedding shot earlier in the day, usually only incorporating footage from pre-ceremony, ceremony and post ceremony, that is then showed at the reception as a recap of the wedding.
- This includes voice over of highlighted key persons of the event
- Love Story: Traditionally an interview of the bride and groom about how they met, what they are like together and what their plans for the future are. Quite often the interview is inter-cut with romantic footage of the couple frolicking together or re-enactments of what they are talking about.
- Engagement Video: A video documenting the groom asking the bride to marry. Quite often filmed without the bride's knowledge.
- is the taking of photographs of the ground from an elevated position. Usually the camera is not supported by a ground-based structure. Platforms for aerial photography using the latest drone that can capture 12 megapixel photos
- Using the most advanced technology, all-in-one flying platform that empowers you to create the unforgettable. shoot up to 4K video the camera. The lens consists of 9 separate elements, including an aspherical element, for extreme clarity, while Adobe DNG RAW support gives you the power to make every shot a masterpiece. Creativity is unleashed.